Welcome to another Festive Friday challenge! For #FF0072, our festivity is Thanksgiving, which in the USA is on November 26th. The Inspo List is 10 items you can choose from to create your project. Incorporate THREE of the items in your project and link up! And guess what? Your project doesn’t have to be about Thanksgiving – at all! Don’t believe us, take a look at our designs below ? The selected festivity is just a unique way to come up with a fun and interesting inspiration list!
- Create a new project inspired by our challenge. You can create any project as long as it includes at least three items from the festivity Inspiration List.
- You may enter up to a maximum of 3 times as long as the creations are new.
- Entries will be disqualified if they are entered into more than three challenges (including ours). Why? We want people to find inspiration from our challenge, not the other way around. Creating something and then finding challenges where it fits does not match up with the spirit of our challenge.
- If you have a blog, you should include the challenge badge or the challenge board in your post and link back to our challenge.
- If you are posting in a gallery (like SplitCoast, Pinterest, or any other social media platform), make sure you mention our challenge with a link back to the challenge and use the hashtag #festivefridaychallenge and the hashtag found on the challenge (eg: #FF0001)
So let’s check out the Design Team’s fantastic creations this week! Click on their names to go to their individual project posting.
Ann Schach (thankful theme, burlap/twine, leaves, wood, pumpkins)
Beth McCullough (leaves, wood, invitations)
Sharon Hashimoto Burkert (thankful theme, leaves, wood, pumpkins)
Melanie Hungerford (pumpkins, wood, water coloring)
Helen Jennings (thankful theme, burlap/twine, leaves, wood, water color)
Melva Peters (thankful theme, burlap/twine, leaves, pumpkins, watercolouring)
Judy Rozema (leaves, wood, cranberry)
Now that you’ve seen some inspiration from the Design Team we hope you’ll play along with us !!! You have until Monday, November 23rd at 4pm CST to submit your entries. We can’t wait to see what you create. Have fun!