Festive Friday Challenge Rules
- Create a new project. You can create any project and use any elements/supplies as long as it fits within the challenge holiday, element, or both. In other words, you can create with just the holiday in mind, you can create with just the featured element, or you can create with both!
- You may enter up to a maximum of 3 times as long as the creations are new.
- If you have a blog, you should include the challenge badge or the challenge board in your post and link back to our challenge.
- If you are posting in a gallery (like SplitCoast, Pinterest, or any other social media platform), make sure you mention our challenge with a link back to the challenge and use the hashtag #festivefridaychallenge and the hashtag found on the challenge (eg: #ff0001)
- Your submission link should be a direct link to your project post, not a general link to your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or other gallery account. Incorrect links are not eligible for Festive Friday Faves, and may be deleted.
- We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able to! Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. No CAPTCHAs please! Please remember to turn off word verification.
- Challenges start every other Friday and run for two weeks.
- All submissions are due Monday (day 11 of the challenge) at 8PM US Central time – that’s when the Linky Tool will close. Winners will be announced the following Wednesday.
- Post your project using the Linky Tool, which can be found below the current challenge.