Welcome to Festive Friday – where every challenge is a party! We’re looking for crafters to be inspired, but not limited by our fun holidays – that’s why every challenge is an inspiration list based on the selected festivity
Festive Friday Challenge Rules
- Create a new project inspired by our challenge. You can create any project as long as it includes at least three items from the festivity Inspiration List.
- You may enter up to a maximum of 3 times as long as the creations are new.
- Entries will be disqualified if they are entered into more than three challenges (including ours). Why? We want people to find inspiration from our challenge, not the other way around. Creating something and then finding challenges where it fits does not match up with the spirit of our challenge.
- If you have a blog, you should include the challenge badge or the challenge board in your post and link back to our challenge.
- If you are posting in a gallery (like SplitCoast, Pinterest, or any other social media platform), make sure you mention our challenge with a link back to the challenge and use the hashtag #festivefridaychallenge and the hashtag found on the challenge (eg: #ff0001)
- Your submission link should be a direct link to your project post, not a general link to your blog, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or other gallery accounts. Incorrect links are not eligible for Festive Friday Faves and may be deleted.
- We want to leave you comments, but if you are linking your project to a closed group or a site that requires us to register, we may not be able to! Please be sure to post on an open forum so we can leave comments on your wonderful cards. No CAPTCHAs, please! Please remember to turn off word verification.
- Challenges start every other Friday and run for two weeks.
- All submissions are due Monday (day 11 of the challenge) at 8 PM US Central time – that’s when the Linky Tool will close. Winners will be announced the following Wednesday.
- Post your project using the Linky Tool, which can be found below the current challenge.