Welcome to another Festive Friday card making and paper crafting challenge! For #FF0145, our festivity is Halloween, which is on Oct 31st. The Inspo List is 10 items you can choose from to create your project. Incorporate THREE of the items in your project and link up! And guess what? Your project doesn’t have to be about Halloween – at all! Don’t believe us, take a look at our designs below ? The selected festivity is just a unique way to come up with a fun and interesting inspiration list!
- Create a new project inspired by our challenge. You can create any project as long as it includes at least three items from the festivity Inspiration List.
- The Design Team chooses 3 of their favorite entries for the Festive Friday Faves for each challenge. The Faves get a banner to display proudly on their blog.
- To be considered for the Festive Friday Faves, you can’t enter into more than five challenges (including ours). Why? We want people to find inspiration from our challenge, not the other way around. Creating something and then finding challenges where it fits does not match up with the spirit of our challenge.
- If you have a blog, you should include the challenge badge or the challenge board in your post and link back to our challenge.
- If you are posting in a gallery (like Splitcoast, Pinterest, or any other social media platform), make sure you mention our challenge with a link back to the challenge and use the hashtag #festivefridaychallenge and the hashtag found on the challenge (eg: #FF0001)
So let’s check out the Design Team’s fantastic creations this week! Click on their names to go to their individual project posting.
Beth McCullough (black, silver, metallic thread, spooky sentiment, moon, ghost)
Sharon Hashimoto Burkert (black, metallic ribbon, spooky sentiment)
Melanie Hungerford (black, silver, spider, ghost)
Helen Jennings (black, silver, metallic ribbon, stencil, spooky sentiment, ghosts)
Melva Peters (black, silver, stencil)
Jaydee (Black, silver, witch, moon)
Diane Evans (black, silver ribbon, spooky sentiment)
Joanne James (black, silver, spooky sentiment, ghosts)
Now that you’ve seen some inspiration from the Design Team we hope you’ll play along with us !!! You have until Wednesday, Oct 25th at 4pm CST to submit your entries. We can’t wait to see what you create. Have fun!