We’re excited to expand our design team to a total of 6 Designers – will you be one of them?
Our goals for the year include:
- Expanding participation by reaching a diverse crafting audience
- Provide more inspiration by expanding the DT
- Educate participants by providing step-by-step blog posts on our projects
Take a look at the responsibilities and expectations and if you think you’re a fit, submit the form below. We welcome scrapbookers and/or cardmakers using any products to apply. If you have any questions, please email Nicole! The application period closes after March 15th.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Be available for a 6-month term, starting in April 2019. Follow-ons will be extended on a per-designer basis.
- Provide a well-lit, clear photograph of your project and a permalink to your blog post the Monday before each challenge.
- Provide project step-by-step instructions, and/or tutorial video for each challenge (every other Friday) in your blog post.
- Comment on entries as assigned.
- Select your Festive Fave pick to the Facebook DT Group after entries close on Monday nights.
- Post to the public Facebook Challenge page as assigned (Flashback Fave and a reminder post).
- Publicize the challenge across social media in groups or pages that you manage.
- Participate in the Design Team private Facebook Group.
- Participate in selection of Festivity themes as assigned.
- Volunteer for team assignments as needed.